Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Development Manager for Digital Power Plant will be primarily responsible for forging a pipeline of clients and securing revenue through your business development effort by coupling our solutions in to the needs of prospective business clients. The BDM will prioritize and strategize pursuits, manage sales cycles, map solutions to business scenarios at the executive level, and drive revenue. The position requires interactions with business executives, while articulating Digital Power Plant solutions for business scenarios and demonstrating an ability to address customer pain points
- Identifying, understanding & articulating key business pain points with executive level audiences.
- Identify solutions that can address the business challenges with clear value proposition to customer
- Identify key accounts and strategize the pursuits, manage the complete sales cycles
- Helps coordinate, execute and lead the sales pursuit process, develops new business from new customers, and expand business with existing client relationships as required. Manage sales strategies/plans to keep it consistent with the company’s long range strategic objectives.
- Development of customized proposals for connected equipment’s for customer
- Work with solutions team to assess market readiness of latest solutions and messaging.
- Have in-depth knowledge about solutions and their application to different business and represent the company in all opportunities to existing & future accounts
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in operation and maintenance of power plants or Aftersales services for Power Plant equipment.
- 2-3 years of experience in business consulting / business development
- A proven track record in revenue generation and preferably exposure sales into Marketing at mid senior level
- An understanding of IOT products /technology perhaps having come out of an environment where you have been selling technical products or services will be an advantage
- An ability to operate in an autonomous environment – highly self-motivated.
- Knowledgeable about key IOT terminologies, technologies & Platforms at high level
- Proven track record of multi-tasking business development, client side delivery, people & time management skills.
- Define requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering.
- An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) is an advantage
- Regular to high travel throughout the year to meet client needs and timeliness