AEM Solution Architect
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of AEM 6.x Architecture and changes in the new platform including migration and upgrade process.
- Should have knowledge of Oak architecture and Oak queries.
- Should extensive knowledge of Sling framework at architecture level and to do customization on top of them
- Should have knowledge of integrating version control with Adobe AEM and creation of Maven deployment scripts
- Should have knowledge of AEM administration and configurations
- Should have knowledge of authentication against LDAP server., SSO, SAML etc.
- Should have knowledge of secure web application development and deployment process.
- Should have knowledge on Adobe AEM deployment options in on-premise and cloud.
- Should have knowledge of AEM deployment options using TarMK and MongoDB.
- Should have knowledge of integration third party applications/software with Adobe AEM
- Should have knowledge of infrastructure/ sizing estimation
- Work with Project teams/Tech Lead/Developers in defining application architectures and implementation to ensure adherence to business requirements, technology standards, best practices, business strategies
- Translate requirements into detailed solutions for the new platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned to project objectives
- Develop technical and conceptual design in support of the overall application design with respect to Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Defines integrations between the Adobe Marketing Cloud Products (Adobe Analytics , Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target and Dynamic Tag Management)
- Designing a solution architecture
- Identifying components and templates for web pages
- Identifying and recommending performance requirements
- Identifying and recommending a security model
Adobe Experience Manager
AEM Upgrade Experience
Experience Level: 10-15 years